Workplace Emergency Management liaise with you to develop and produce a compliant Evacuation Diagram for your facility (or Diagrams for larger facilities) that clearly shows all workers and occupants the routes for evacuation in an emergency, the locations of exits, assembly areas and emergency equipment, and where the viewer is located within that facility.
We assess how many diagrams are required for your facility, as well as the most effective locations to install the diagrams so that everyone on your team is as familiar as possible with the information on the diagrams.
- Prepare people prior to an emergency by providing a pictorial representation of the facility and its emergency information
- Guide people to safety in an emergency
- Identify location of emergency equipment (alarms, fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, first aid points, warden phones, hydrants, etc…)
- Identify location of emergency and fire exits
- Identify location of assembly areas, holding and communication points
- Identify communication and emergency contact information
- Identify emergency procedures
- Provide an orientation of where you are
Workplace Emergency Management service businesses of all sizes and industries with their Evacuation Diagrams in Sydney, Melbourne and across Australia.
If your business is based in Sydney or Melbourne and you require a review and implementation of comprehensive, compliant evacuation maps, evacuation signage, and emergency and fire evacuation diagrams, get in touch with our team today.